LET’S CONNECT @PROPAKVN
A highly-effective Business Matchmaking Program enables ProPak Vietnam 2020 attendees to pre-arrange a one-on-one Meetings with prior to the event.
Catching the demand of meeting pre-arrangement prior to show dates from both exhibitors and visitors, we – Informa Markets in Vietnam first time launches at ProPak Vietnam 2020 the tailored program entitled LET’S CONNECT @PROPAKVN which offers our attendees the opportunity to have one-on-one meetings right at show floor. Ultimately, the goal of the business matching is to mitigate the hassle of arranging appointments on-site and to ensure attendees maximise their time at ProPak Vietnam 2020. The platform will be available by 25 February 2020.
A 30-minute meeting will provide fruitful experience to exhibitors to understand needs from most relevant enterprises in food, drinks, pharma industries during show time from 24 – 26 March 2020. Joining the program, exhibitors obtain the chance to show your best product/service as well as your company profile to potential customers.
Visitors who are food, drinks, pharma, cosmetics, FMCGs manufacturers, processors, traders, distributors, etc.
Exhibitors who are equipment, machinery providers, distributors.
13:00 – 17:00
Business Matching Area, Concourse, Hall A2, SECC
9:00 – 17:00
9:00 – 17:00
- One (1) Logo Feature on the official show website under Let’s Connect @ProPakVN session page
- Company Highlight on marketing materials (where possible)
- One (1) x Standee & Fifty (50) Brochures Display at Let’s Connect @ProPakVN Area
- One (1) post of Company Introduction including company logo on Social Media Channel with more than 3700 followers
To maximise your participation at Let’s Connect @ProPakVN and enjoy exclusive benefits, the exhibitors are requested to:
- Provide all required information by stipulated deadline
- Arrange interpreters if needed
- Be at the Business Matching Lounge, Concourse Hall A2, SECC 5 minutes before meeting starts
ProPak Vietnam 2020 Organising Team
Ms. Jenny Tran
Tel: +84 28 3622 2588 (ext. 176)
Email: [email protected]